31.8.15

☾Light in the Box I White and Black Cat Tee review☽


Hello hello! ♥

Guess what time it's?? Correct, review time!
! this review is sponsored but my opinions are completely honest !

So Light In The Box once again sent me some items to review.

Colour: Black and White
Neckline: V Neck
Thickness: Thin
Elasticity: Micro-elastic
Fabric: Cotton
Sizes: XXL, XL, L, M, S, XS
Top Length: Regular
Sleeve Length: ½ Length Sleeve
Price:  $11.99 $19.98 



It's already a second review from the items that I got. Here is the first one, so check it out if you want ♥


It took around a month to arrive. It came safely packed in a big box (that my bun bun occupied).


It’s a pretty black&white, cat themed t-shirt.



The brand says to be HAOYOUDOU. And as you can see I got it in the size S! Also, it’s 100% cotton c:


The thing that intrigued me the most were the sleeves! They aren't “regular length” but 1/2 ones. It’s weird but I think I like it!


Front and back views ♥


And a few “wearing” pics!


There is also this pic that I forgot to use orz



Accuracy: (5/5)

It looks completely the same as in the stock picture!

Design: (4/5)

The sleeves are a bit weird and I’m still not used to this style of sleeves but I love the colours and the cat theme!

Overall: (5/5)

The quality is amazing and the tee is just simply cute. I’ll be surely wearing it ♥



And that’s it for this review!  ! I hope that you enjoyed it. Don’t forget to check out Light in the Box.
Their tumblr - lightinthebox.tumblr.com (they often hold giveaways so be sure to check out!!)

Also I’d appreciate if you would check out my past review here

‘till the next time! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Really cute outfit and you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! >v< ♥
      And ehehe, you're the first commentator on my blogspot!

      Delete