12.3.18

🌟Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack || Etude House 🌟

I'm back and this time with something new - skincare products review!

My skin is extremely dry. And when I say extremely - I MEAN IT. My main problems are big pores and dryness. I am fighting these problems since early teenage years and sigh am I tired. But! Over the years I manged to find few miraculous products that helped me improve my skin A WHOLE LOT.

One of them is Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack by Etude House. 

The bubble tea sleeping pack makes skin moisturized and elastic during the night with its compound of black tea gel and moisture capsule bubbles


Originally the one for dry skin is the Strawberry one but sadly it was out of stock when I decided to give it a try. I bought the Green Tea one and honestly - it did not disappoint me and cared for my dry skin too. 


How to use it??

1. Using the spatula, dispense gel and 1-2 bubbles onto the palm.
2. Gently rupture the bubbles with the spatula onto the palm and rub with the fingers to mix the bubbles and pack.
3. Evenly apply on skin in a massaging motion to promote absorption into skin.
4. Leave it on overnight, and then wash off with lukewarm water the next morning.




The product is very gel like. It's thick and you don't need a lot of it. So even though I have been using it for a while - I still have a lot of it left. I usually apply it once or twice a week. First time I used it I was s h o o k how smooth my skin felt the morning after. 



The topioca ball kind of thingies are a different kind of product that helps your skin together with the main gel. The spatula makes it very convenient to reach them!

Packaging - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Efficiency - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I really recommend y'all to try it! It's relatively cheap as it costs for around 10 dollars and lasts you for a really long time. Your skin will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment